Sweet use of hardware

Birdman

• 4 weeks later...

also the problem with the keyboard and N4SU is sensitivity. In drag races you need to hold the gas at a certain rpm to get the fastest start. There are two ways to do this.

One: slowly push the pedal down till you get to the right rpms

Two: press the arrow key watch it red line let go of it watch it fall to 0 and just hope that when the light turns green it's somewhere close to where it needs to be.

The other problem is steering. The keyboard has no level of how hard you pressing the keys, and it the later races will cause you to overcompensate for small turns at high speeds. and once you get to some of the last races, It only takes one wreck to cost you the whole race.

Edited by Slaphappy

21.jpg

what game is this ? it looks sweet

NFS-U = ownage. i love the game, still have about 15 races to go and plan to go through it again on hard. Use w s a d for my driving, in drag races tap left once and it autoswitches lanes so you dont worry about sensitivity

I would almost rather play racing games than to play a FPS.

me too. :)

Awsome shots there slap.

Sad to say I have never played RalliSport challenge(pc or xbox) even though im a huge rally racing fan. Colin Mcrae 04 is supposed to be good too. Cant wait to try it. Im downloading the RAllisport challenge demo as we speak.

"what game is this ? it looks sweet"

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Looks to be a freaking killa FPS too.