Lunk.

san`

I don't appreciate being slapped around for killing you from a spot that's perfectly legal. I got boosted on the ledge on cat on dust2, and sat in the middle of it watching catwalk. You came out and died, then slapped me about 20 times.

I did not exploit it at all, as I was in the middle of it, not on either end. There was no reason to slap me at all.

Problem with that spot is- You can exploit the map from up there. Yeah people say they don't look over.

But, it's to tempting so I just slap and let peeps know that spot is off limits.

You may have been in the middle at that particular moment. But, that doesn't necessarily mean you stayed in that one spot the whole time.

Time to give it a rest. We both did something that the other didn't like. Time to move on.

(edited)
You may have been in the middle at that particular moment. But, that doesn't necessarily mean you stayed in that one spot the whole time.

Time to give it a rest. We both did something that the other didn't like. Time to move on.

terrible analogy, thats like saying "if you kill me, ill slay you because i dont like to die"

eh not my business, i just dont like the fact that people think thats an exploit, its like san said, the same as a boost on a box or a the boost on the big red rock in nuke.

Edited by Draco

I didn't see an analogy at all in Lunk's post? :unsure:

Did Lunk tell you to get down or just start slapping?

If he just started slapping, he probably could have told you to stay down w/o doing so. Either way, it's an admin's call as to what you can or cannot do in our server....swearing is not an exploit, yet it's outlawed. Neither is ghosting, but we'll do our darndest to make sure you're not doing that either.

Case closed. Now you know. Stay off the wall. Shouldn't be possible anyways....I mean look at it...it's not a plane, it's an edge. Gnight.

Obviously, Lunk may want to reopen this topic, take the last at-bat, and then re-close... :freak: