New Clan

We don't have a name since I want everyone to agree on one. This is a clan who enjoys playing together for fun and really the only leagues we are on include pubbing alot, unless we suddely get 5 serious guys who want to try to compete. I'll make a really crappy website unless someone else can make a less crappier website and if were somewhat serious about this I will get us a crappy ping server unless you all want to contribute to a less crappy ping server. Willing to recruit guys who show respect to others ingame and could care less about skill level. There are some guys I know who are clanless and I respect them a ton and hope they would be intrested. Must be 18+ with a few exceptions made

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I think your clan name should be constantly changing like it was tonight :rolleyes:

(edited)

Yes our clan will have a daily rotation of names depending on our mood and our level of intoxication

How I managed to type all of that last night is beyond me, our name right now is [PukingHeadache]

Edited by AceMcbanon

You know Ace i really miss the old days when you would IM me and yell at me and call me names out fo the blue for no reason then i would ask you if you were "intoxicated" and you would say yes.......lol i loved those conversations ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaRpEd
Guest WaRpEd
Guest WaRpEd
Guests

hey i like to join a good clan im sick of joining nub clans that suck ill help as much as i can with any i can

Peace out

W4Rp[3]D

Guest WaRpEd
Guest WaRpEd
Guest WaRpEd
Guests

phyz your a lozer stf up you geek ill show y0u real nub one on one idiot

:lol::angry:

Yes our clan will have a daily rotation of names depending on our mood and our level of intoxication

How I managed to type all of that last night is beyond me, our name right now is [PukingHeadache]

Tread carefully. Glorifying your drunkeness will not be allowed. Have fun, sure, but obviously we're not going to endorse (by allowing on our server, forums etc) too much of this type of behavior.

Oh, and to Warped:

When you re-register your account, watch your mouth.

phyz your a lozer stf up you geek ill show y0u real nub one on one idiot

:lol:  :angry:

He = THE biggest narb in counter-strike. He says that to everyone. Don't let him come back to these forums or the server ... EVER. It will help us all out.

hey i like to join a good clan im sick of joining nub clans that suck ill help as much as i can  with any i can

Peace out

W4Rp[3]D

haha nub :freak:

InD33D!

This ... but you were both were telling the truth.