ATI owners

quickfoot

I've actually been thinking about a Crystal Orb or Blue Orb for my vid card...but I can't find anywhere that says if they'll fit on my ATI.

as for sound...I'm one of those people that doesn't really care about how loud his PC is....in fact I am one of those people that needs some kinda noise at night (a fan, a radio) and I've been just keeping my computer running instead of turning on a fan cause it's cold

:D

i see it right now at 13.99, its worth 21.99 tho homer, it ducts air out the back of your case, its easily the BEST cooler for an ati card.

and yes killer i have a temp probe i tested it stock and with the arctic cooler with the same probe lead and it was 60+ c now its 45c load. in fact the stock ati cooler made my temp alarm go off cause its default to 60c

Edited by quickfoot

I've actually been thinking about a Crystal Orb or Blue Orb for my vid card...but I can't find anywhere that says if they'll fit on my ATI.

as for sound...I'm one of those people that doesn't really care about how loud his PC is....in fact I am one of those people that needs some kinda noise at night (a fan, a radio) and I've been just keeping my computer running instead of turning on a fan cause it's cold

:D

I don't know about for a vid card, but the CPU orbs BLEW! We actually had one where the innards melted.. Orb = Bad Mmmmkay?