can we get

Trouble .gc

1) Statsme on a popular server will decrease server performance. It's inevitable. You can't have your cake and eat it to. Less lag and load time or stats?

2) What map are you looking for that is not there? Request a map and someone will get it there.

I'd like to have some fun maps on there for late nights.

Helms_deep (not sure if rolldice is back on or not)

DE_FLATOUT

PLAYGROUND_X

HE_DODGEBALL2

CS_1337_ASSAULT

CS_DEAGLEWARZ

awp_l337sk337beta

cs_mice_final

DE_SCUD

DE_AZTEC3

de_museum

..........Please :wub:

:wavey:

:hug:

ok just to let you know since the statsme has been added, my ms on the server has gone up and shots dont register....i know this due to the fact that while up close to an afk i put an entire clip into him and he didnt die, and yes this what at point blank, and iw asnt lagging....just my opinion.....

That's enough for me to remove it. It's just not worth it, I'm telling you.

Then again, you guys that play CS all the time are just going to have to sort it out yourselves. You decide. I hear a big, definite NO here from Dennis.

trouble shots registering have nothing to do with steam, it is a server problem. and i know its not just me since other people have noticed shots not registering also. its a knowen fact the more you add to a server the worse it gets as far as ping and shots registering.but to me i see a very big problem when i know i put a full clip into a guy and the stupid damage thing only shows 1 hit. you may not know it or see since you dont play as competative or play as much as i do. but trust me i have noticed a difference in teh server since the plugin was added.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you could restrict /statsme to just display your hit/damage info after you die/end of round and not allow any of the commands for people to bring it up when they want. The problem with that is, while there will be less actual processing, it will still have to do some and this could have a detrimental effect on performance.