Best buy = lame

Ok I pre-order ut2k4 from best buy way back in middle feb. Later on this month it says (1) items has been back ordered. So... I call them up and they say i dont know when the back order shipment will come in. Now today my friend that pre-ordered it a good week after me and added 2nd day air on it calls them and they say that the new shippment will come out tommarow. So then I go to call and ask about my order which takes forever! They told me "we do not have live inventory" or something like that and he didnt know when the new shipment comes in. Then I was like fine :sigh: and I ask them to change my shipping address to my house since I'm on spring break next week and now it says

"1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 5 - 7 days."

:unsure:

This is all so lame and confusing. They just lost a customer after they give me ut2k4 :angry:

yeah they jacked me on the DVD version yesterday as well....went to one store, sold out, had them call another area store which said they had 6 of the dvd version in, to only get there and find out - oh im sorry, we sold out of those this morning. :bang::bang:

I hate Best Buy and only go there for their loss leaders.

Freakin stupid representatives + Bottom End Products + Crappy Inventory Tracking + Advertising Sales when they only get 8 items per store (thanksgiving thing) = I don't shop there.

Circuit City is the bomb diggity.

Comp USA is the bomb diggity.

Ctrl-Alt-Delete "Best Buy".

(edited)

:lol: White Night hacks!

I have always thought that Best Buy is overpriced on the majority of their products. About the only thing I ever bought there was DVDs I couldn't find anywhere else (not very common) or CD-R media when they had large mail-in rebate specials.

But...and I add this "but" with the prefaced above information...but for joe techno-ignorant-consumer, Best Buy fills a niche (albeit rather large niche) audience.

Edited by dwEEziL