GJ MOBO!

GC Founder

In the world? Total mod? What's the name....and besides, don't hijack my UT topic!! :P

But anyways, I know that some around here wanna test CoD on 1.3.......toss the server info into our CoD forum, as we don't even have one right now.

GC Founder

In the world? Total mod? What's the name....and besides, don't hijack my UT topic!! :P

But anyways, I know that some around here wanna test CoD on 1.3.......toss the server info into our CoD forum, as we don't even have one right now.

GC Founder

As you may have noticed, since posting time we've been edged by a 32 man server.....but I've take a couple small counter-measures to see if we can't get back up there.

Somone want to figure out how long a 32 man server has to run to beat out a 22 man server that runs nearly 24/7? :unsure:

Ahhh, that big boy is running a 32player Assault map...while that would be nice to dominate that, not sure we can worry there...

Now battling the other ONS servers might be easier, because I tend to see 32-men come and go....as they realize that it just doesn't fly with ONS.

Here's the ONSLAUGHT RANKINGS for the world.