• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me add a bit to the airline problems and solutions

P: Noise in Cockpit sounds like Midget with a hammer

S: Took hammer away from midget

P: Radar hums

S: Taught radar lyrics

P: ECS system not functional (air conditioner wont work)

S: System not operable in the O-F-F position, reset system to the O-N position then remove and replace the control stick actuator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No offense intended.

A Russian, American, Mexican, British, and French ambasador were flying in a small jet to a UN meeting overseas when the plane started to shake. The pilot came over the loud speaker. "This is your capitan speaking, we've experiences some engine trouble and we need to lose weight, it is taking both the co-pilot and myself to keep the plane in the air but we need you to jetison anything that is not bolted down out the back door.

So the 5 passengers threw out everything that they could including the seats.

The pilot came over the speaker shortly after this time panik was in his voice. "Attention, we are still losing altitude and we need to lose more weight, is their anyting else we can jetison? If we don't we are all going to die!"

The five passengers looked at each other and decided that some of the passengers should jump out...but they looked for the parachutes and could not find any.

Still, the British ambasador decided to sacrifice himself...stood next to the door and said "God save the Queen." and he jumped out.

"We still need to lose more weight!!!" The pilot chimmed in.

Next the Frenchman stood next to the door and said. "Vive Le France!" and jumped out.

"Good, good, but we need to loose more!"

The Russian ambassador was next..."For the Motherland!" and out he went.

"We've almost got it...just a little more weight and we'll make it!!."

Well, the Mexican and American looked at each other...the American shook the hand of the Mexican, stood next to the door and said....

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!" and threw out the Mexican.

Thank you Thank you...I'll be here all week! :peace::peace::peace::peace:

• 5 months later...