Is bullet a hacker?

Playaa

actually it's quite a bit less efficient...the power that your monitor uses over an extended amount of time is more of a waste than bullet printing his cheats out one time.

plus...having 2 monitors isn't cool anymore...so therefore your proverbial "wang" isn't larger than bullets

:D

if the extra money is not an issue for me, which it is not, then it is more efficient. Its already on so i just open the .doc file. done. and i never tried to be cool with 2 monitors. but i bet i can do more on my pc with 2 then you can with 1. if that makes my wang big then so be it. :D

what kind of monitor you got there bullet ? looks real nice, how is it for gaming :huh:

plus...having 2 monitors isn't cool anymore...so therefore your proverbial "wang" isn't larger than bullets

Playaa, you are a riot....lmao :laughcry:

Not to try to put my wang in the picture, but I have two moniters running, but one keyboard and mouse. My server is on one and my comp on the other so that I can mess with the server between maps and doing things on the comp. I find it very useful.

Oh yeah, think you could shrink that pic or something, I programed two sites while I was waiting for it to dl....or at least crop it a little.