anyone up for some bf vietnam

Kurtz

I wonder if there should be a special bulletin board for things like this....like say a place to post some sort of organized event, either last minute or planned.

A place for this exact thing to go, where posts about gatherings of different genres of games can be made. Perhaps.....

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

are they making any new mods for it yet kurtz? I was thinking of gettin it but is it going to replace the bf 1942 or is it just going to replace EoD mod?

It is a fun game, but I still prefer DC, I haven't played it in depth online, but DC just suits me more. I will say that BFV definitly makes it more realistic with the surroundings, it makes it hard to spot out a sniper and tell where you are being shot from.

Kurtz,

You playing on the 298th Training Grounds?

The last few days I've put a lot of sniper bullets into the head of a Colonel Kurtz. I even carved him up with a knife night before last (enjoyed that thoroughly :) )

It was during the map in this screenshot.

ScreenShot7.jpg

I asked a few times if that player was the same Kurtz from Counter-Strike, but received no reply.

If that's you, give a shout out!!!

(edited)

hey sry never checked back on this.Ranger my game name is

[DOH]Col Kurtz so unless thats what it said it wasnt me.If it was and i didnt respond sry but i just dont pay attention to the typin.if your not on ts chances are you wont hear from me.

as far as my opinion on the game overall i really like it.With the past update releases from EA and them chargin for things like road to rome and secret weapons i wanted to hate it but i love that era and the jungle setting.the vehicales dont dominate like in dc which i like but with them makin choppers so easy to fly im startin to see some whorin out there hope they look into that.

there are mods already being made with some smaller things already comin out.It has promise

things they need to fix in my opinion:

-m60 is just to damn good less accurate, slower rate of fire and more kick back unless prone is needed.

-they noobified the choppers(bad move i think)bring back the real movements eod nailed that i also like eod m60

-warning sign for your own team when around booby traps or mines is needed.

-also theres a high end ati card conflict that causes bad lag which is gettin fixed i guess i havent seen anything. i read if you turn off aa and the other card option it runs smoother untill the fix comes out.

-jeeps shuld not blow into a 100 pieces because it touches water

-jeeps should run peeps over and kill them not push them down the road as they blow your head off from the front bumper.they also need more power

Ill be playin tonight ill be on ts i just server hop.we have a server on atlanta and i was thinkin of tryin some of the new maps that are already comin out but i havent found enough players around here that have it to make it worth sittin in there tryin to get it going.

Edited by Kurtz