We need to get this forum kickstarted!

Bubblegum Bandit

Seeing as I locked myself out of my shop today....long story, just assume I'm an idiot, I had time to finally take the finished pictures of my latest project and get them on my server.

I put Pergo Laminate floor in my living room, dining room, and hallway. I also relaid the carpet on the stairs and redid all the base trim in these areas.

Laminate Floors and Carpet Install Pictures

My next projects are furnature for our nursery. We are expecting in October, so the woodworker I am, I will NOT go buy furnature that I can build cheaper and better myself. Here is the basic design I pulled off of the blueprints I'm working on.

The Crib:

crib.gif

Changing Table / Chest of Drawers (I call it the Baby Armoire):

babyarmoire.gif

I put laminate flooring down a month or so ago. Actually I did it in two stages that were very far apart. First I did it in the Entryway/computer room and just last month extended it into the dining room. I have yet to finish puting the trim back up.

I also laid carpet in the living room, master B-room, and one bedroom. I need to do the stairs but am leary about that. Do you use staples? The carpet now covers the stairs plus the baseboard on the wall. I am assuming that the baseboard is in terrible shape. So that will make the job even more difficult.

Good job, btw. The laminate looks nice. We bought the absolute cheapest we could but it is still amazing how much it classes the place up. It is really nice having it in the the first room that people enter. The carpet I took out of there was very nasty. So hard to keep rugs in place and barking at kids to remove their shoes (wife teaches piano lessons so we get a lot of traffic).