America's Army

Jiffy

Hey, just an update, we will be having our server up in a few weeks. We hit a stumbling block which needed to be removed. The SoG server is the next best thing. So, get off your butts and head for River Basin!!! One thing to keep in mind though: Keep yer head down and run.... ;)

Hope to meet some of you on the field of battle and what a glorious day that will be!!! HOOAH!

filter for the map River Basin, not too many servers to choose from for that map. I wouldn't go playing on the Basin right away though. My advice is to play on one of the training servers running the MOUNT McKenna map until you reach 15 Honor, or at least until you're comfortable with the feel of the game. River Basin is a pretty tough map when you're just starting out.

Hehe, you can jump on -SOG-'s server and play, they have a good server. I would however recommend you play on their side or you will wind up as soil foder. They are tough and will kill you fast. So, best advice is to stay low and go real slow, no Rambos ever lasted very long on that map. Oh, and one other thing, to tag an objective you must hold down the "E" key on your keyboard. TheBugs, do we have a player???

Edited by CrucialLabs

• 1 month later...