Bad luck :(

Xoul

Yesterday around 4pm, I had just finished up installing new rotors, and brakes on my car. After pumping the break serveral times, i take it for a test run... While im thinking, wow these brakes are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A truck comes around the corner, and speeds up, suddenly, a rock flys from the wheel of the truck, hitting my windshield leaving me with a 100 dollar windshield replacement bill.:bang::bang:

Im fine, but my wallet sure hurts... ick... I just spent 58 dollars to renew license and tags, then 65 dollars to get brakes and rotors, and now 100 dollars to replace a windshield.... lol, and after I replaced the rotors, my next thing to do was replace a tire that was going flat. :bang: life r0x

(edited)
Xoul !! Whats up man?! Long time no see/talk. You still in Mansfield, OH? And did you hear about AJ Vandaberg? Ill mention it later not the place to say it.

Yep, still in mansfield, ya, I heard about AJ... I didn't know him that well though... One of my ex-girlfriends hung out with him though.

And no soul... I said rotors, AND brakes, plus brake parts cleaner, and lube. AutoZone btw. I put them on myself. And I did check my insurance... lol, thats why its only 100 dollars and not 800.

Edited by Xoul