Tropolis?

Xoul

Im just curious... but tropolis never shows up in my internet games list, only in my favorites where I added it. Now, the old trop did appear there... all the time. And even when my lil bro hosted up a game at my moms house, that would show up to... so whats the deal? im pretty confused.

Are you saying that there aren't ANY non-community members popping into the server at all? I think I've seen some during the evening games, but I could be mistaken.

Can other people please verify this, and also ask some people tonight how they found the server? Interesting, I'll ask Fiber in the meantime.

it has seemed VERY void of life lately...but it DOES show up on my list of servers...

This is to be expected after an IP change.

Prime example would be the OLD ST server. Our first one was populated 24/7, once apex switched, we lost everything.

It's not in my list, and I don't see any new people right now.

Wow, if we're surviving only on trop regulars, just wow. But playaa says it's on his list?

I think there's a setting off. It should be showing up.

The ONLY difference in the configs that I've found so far is in sv_region.

Old trop is 0. This new one was set at 255. Dunno where this came from, but I set TII to 0 and refreshed my steam browser and I still didn't see it.

ok actually I was confused...it shows up on my FAVORITES list because I manually put it there...duh...

and AK...it will show up on EVERYONE'S list IF those people refresh the main server list and wait for the ENTIRE thing to download...maybe you did that once and just haven't done it again...most players refresh the main list then stop it after about 10 seconds or so because they don't want to wait for the millions of servers to download info...

I've refreshed the main list over and over, completely, and haven't been able to get either to come up on it. The GD Trop used to come up a couple of weeks ago, but now doesn't. I've even tried changing the region filters. Still nothing.

I thought maybe the new one wasn't because I had it in favorites, but I don't have the GD trop in favorites, and it doesn't show up either.

Strangely, the new trop in my favorites was showing as <not responding> until just a few mins ago, although it was fine in HLSW.