Heyas! Just wanted to stop in and let you know what a great server you guys run: Mobocracy is the first server I look to join whenever I load up. The team atmosphere is great, and the /=-GC-=/ guys are all both class acts and tough competitors. Keep up the good work! I'll be throwing in my support as soon as you get the page up.

See yas all in game! I'll be the one in the Scorpoin latchin' onto your pitiful Mantas.

-hyperactiveChipmunk

Hey there Hyper...welcome to the Forums...

You've got mad crazy skeeeeels mang and you are a pleasure to frag and frag with. Hope to hop on and slap a GC on you call sign, we are still looking for a few good players.

I can't speak for everyone who wears the /-=GC=-/, but myself, Fatty, and I think Nubus all try to default to the blue team...that way we can play together and get use to how we do things. I say this so you can either defalut blue to play with, or default red to get pwned...jk... :laughcry: ...

Anyways, hope to see you one the boards...oh, and stick with us on the new maps...we need the positive influx of peeps on the new boards to keep others interested...

Latter Chip

Welcome to the community.

People have be joining left and right...don't worry about the form! Check out the gc faq, like Bub mentioned. We'll get that form up before too long....there's really nothing to it. Maybe we should just say: paypal 25 bucks to be in....that's what many have been doing.

Again, great to have you, and yes, in your settings, make your "preferred team" say BLUE!

I say this so you can either defalut blue to play with, or default red to get pwned...jk... :laughcry: ...

sure..., as I recall Blue got pwned last night. ;) (At least in the last match)

Penty