Selling?

jane

Ever wanna get rid of anything that isnt quite up to your high standards, let me know. im in the process of settin up a paypal account and would be pleased to peruse the useful stuff you guys throw out. ;)

I have my Athlon XP 1600+ (1.4ghz) I'm thinking of getting rid of

I want to upgrade...let me think of what else I got I could send your way (speaking of which...any news on those Hard Drives Homer?)

Playaa, I might know someone who would like that cpu.  I will send him the link to this thread.

well...the only way I can sell it is if I buy a new one myself...but send him this way anyway

ok, I just looked on Pricewatch.com and found that you can get a brand new Athlon XP 1600+ for about $45. I was gonna sell mine for $30 to $40 and mine is old and used (and seems to get hotter than it should)

so Preacher...don't buy mine...just buy one on the internet

geez dweez be more repiticious lol.

How much do you want for the cpu?

I have a couple of items that I'ld be willing to trade also if you're in need of something else.

I have a Maxtor 40GB 7200x HDD a 17" CRT HP monitor, a 15" HP CRT Monitor, an HP 640 and a 720 Deskjet printer, several keyboards and mice (none optical), a 5 port Linksys 10/100 hub, an external 3com (I think) 56k modem, and a couple sets of PC speakers.

Also from what I have heard you live close to me so maybe we can meet in person and avoid shipping :D .

well I'm really broke too and the only way I could get rid of my processor is if I got enough money to buy another.

however I do happen to have a TBird 1.4ghz sitting around that Homer gave me free...it's yours if you want it (we don't even know if it works)

if I could plug it into my motherboard first to see if it works I'll try that for you...but I don't know if I can put a TBird into a Biostar M7NCD Pro

anyone know?