Nice Server

I just played in Mobocracy, I got to say, I loved it, almost no lag, the teams actually did teamwork, the nerve of them all.

From what I can tell I will be going on that server...A lot more, since all the other servers

1. lag

2. have Sh*tty players

3. Or a bad clan runs em *cough* not mine

This also makes me sad, see? boohoo :(

I can't join the clan in UT, because I am in one ATM.

But I will try to become a regular in your server, get my Microphone on next time ;)

O well. See ya there.

I am better with my microphone on. That game in Dawn pretty much made add your server to my favorites, and I only have 2 there, and I have been playing since UT came out, so that must mean something.

Either I must be really picky, or forgot how to add to favorites :)

I want to get to know your clan better too. fun people

Welcome to the server mang, I'm was once a regular...then Fatty started his subliminal messeges and then 25 bones dissapeared out of my wallet...and I've got this /-=GC=-/ thing after my name...

<WHAM>

What was I talking about?

Oh yeah, welcome...good players are always in short supply. Be warned...I'm deadly...with a RUBBER CHICKEN...and a manta...PANCAKE.

See you serverside.

I was playing a bit before. Lag, and playing with bots spoiled me. I will be on again soon though.

Trust me I have no bones to shell out or I just might O_o

Mantas? I dare you to try and pancake me, I am target mantas on the battlefield the most =]

I can't really talk...I'll probably be offserver until the weekend. I'm working in a differnet city than where my computer is located until the end of the following week. So the only time you can play mattador with my manta is fri, sat, and sun...

Oh, and thanks for the cough drop...but could you have picked a better flavor than cherry. yech.

Hey, I figured being a pseudo-regular and all (whenever my cable modem isn't coughing up blood, is that a problem?), I would drop my name. I might be interested in joining GC, but I also know that 25 bones is equal to 125 packets of ramen, or food for a month...