Woo and yay!

Btw, maybe we don't want bots on server now...I know this was discussed in another thread, but with stats and all...

Also, just played a game where I was raped because again, all human team vs. me, another player, and 6 bots. Bots are easy kills normally, but are perfect with the AVRIL, so they kill me often:(

I'm not going to mess with the bots while Fatty's gone.....that is a decision that is going to have to be ultimately his call. As far as bots and stats go, there is a variable in the stats config where you can enable/disable bots in the stats....that variable is disabled so bots shouldn't be figureing into the stats

Not sure, I didn't change any of the variables for the global stats.....

*Edit....I did some searching through the forums on the site for the local stats and from what I can tell, the global logging SHOULD still work. I did notice though, that many of the forum threads are saying that the global server has been down for a month or so now so no one's globals are updating.

I just tried and I can't even access the global stats webpage? :unsure:

From what I understand the offical stats page is not updating since it caused a problem with ut 99. For some reason UT 99 server browser would not connect while 2004 stats were running. So they took it down and have been working around the clock (yeah.. right) for well over a month or two now trying to fix it.

Hmm, I was going to say probably the best stat to look at is effectivness; but that really only applies to kills and doesn't count node work. I'll have to look at how score is generated.

Penty