Pay Pal question

All Kill3r

I jsut set up my own pay-pal account. I got it verified that it is my bank account and added a few dollars just to see how it works. My question is it says verifying now and say it will take a few days to go through. So what makes pay-pal better or faster then just mailing a check or money order to someone ? Can i paypal out the money as its verifying or do i have to wait ?

ah, but thats once the money is verified and into the paypal account right ? that takes a few days. i guess i should just drop a chunk in there for when i want to purchase some things and want it shipped asap, not waiting for M.O.'s to be mailed and such. ONce i send the paypal money you have it instant though ? THanks

Verified is just that the shipping address and the address the bank has for you are the same place.

I think to buy with credit cards there are some fees, so I've just avoided that completely.

Some places do take Paypal, I think monarchcomputer.com might be one of them.

There are no fees for the buyer if you use a credit card however the person receiving the payment loses 3% which is the charge that credit cards charge to ANYONE who accepts credit card payments. So as a buyer you can use paypal without losing anything however if you accept paypal payment via credit card you will be charged 3%.