Furthermore

MuTer

This is also about konig, why is he being burned so bad.. I HAVE lanned with him, and am a VERY good RL friend. I also traveled 4 hours to go to a Counter-strike tournament together. we took 3rd. www.stoopids.net is the lan center he plays at, and where the tourny took place, trust me, he was in alot of my clans, and I accused him of hacking many times, but after that lan tourny, I knew he didn't. He's 100% legit, and I couldn't believe how well he did on LAN, you think he's that good on-line, He's twice as good on LAN. It's amazing, and before you ban him, I'd just like you to see it yourself, in fact, if you unban him, I'll drive him to wherever he needs to be to prove that he is that good.

lol killer :)

I thought the point of the whole konig thing was that it wasn't an admin accusing him. He wasn't in any real danger of being banned. If he had a problem with someone in particular he should bring it to an admin.

So you can save your gas money for a different trip B)

Keep beating the dead horse.

Topic closed. Next person to post about this gets temp removal of account. This is the third topic about Konig. I have not heard ONE member of gc say he hacks, cheats, or is a fake skillz player in ANY way.

Take it up with people individually if you must.

Gunman