Is Mobo low on bandwidth?

Is this always? Last week? Day?

I've not been playing a ton, plus splitting time between CS and UT, so I need more info and detail from as many people as possible.

The horizon is a new provider if we can't maintain a 20 man server.

I have a pretty short-term memory, but it was nearly unplayable today with 20 people on ArcticStronghold. It wasn't just me, people kept saying "laggg" or "This lag is terrible" and whatnot. Sometimes it isn't so bad when there are less people, but I am not sure if this server can support 20 players.

If there is anything we can do to keep the same player limit we should do that first. One of the reason I came to GC was because of the high player count.

Additionally the only time I've noticed lagg is if someone with a ping >200 joins. However I don't check that often.

Penty

20 + 2 spectators is impossible unless 2 GC join after it's full.

Dunno, I started the server off at 30 and quickly backed it down until we found the game w/o lag. 20 was comfortable, and I have to say I haven't experienced anything ongoing. If the symptoms persist, however, we'll obviously have to considered some sort of measures.

We've encountered the 20+2 problem. Just a few days ago, both Brillow and myself had to join as spectators. People began complaining pretty quickly.

-hC

Well, STOP IT!

I could set it to kick when you join...very easily. In fact, don't let FiberFrag see you two hanging around with the server at 22!!!!

Sorta like Trop...a small incentive to become a member. ;)

Since over 20 is no good, I'll make that adjustment right now.