Our First Challange

Brillow_Head

Tonite at 10:20 central I'm challanging "The Mature A$$kickers." Lets see how things work.

In other news I've promoted Nubus to team Captain...mostly because he has dealt with the TWL before and is more familiar with how things run than I. Should the need arrise I'll bump another person up.

The defending team will contact the team with 2 possible challange dates. We then will find suitable servers for the matches.

More news is pending....

Good deal. What ever I can help with I will do my best. Hopefully we will get to play this match instead of them forfiting but be sure once we get going we are going to be pretty busy with at least 1 match a week.

The first thing on the agenda is I want to make a list of everyone who is signed up for the league best times and days available for matchs. Since I have never played a ut match in this league I would say 2 hour time frame would be acceptable.

Nubus: Central Time Zone

Mon- anytime after 1:00 pm

Tues- anytime after 1:00 pm

Wed- anytime after 9:00 pm

Thurs- anytime after 9:00 pm

Sun- anytime after 9:00 pm

I can play whenever - it's easy to call in and not work to play UT when you are your own boss :D

I really gotta get a mic though and figure out how I can get the voice chat to work better. Anyone know of any links to help troubleshoot/improve it? It actually works, but 90% of the time I just see the picture pop up and can't hear anything.

I accidentally press the chat key often because it is right next to my movement keys. That and I have enormous sausage-like fingers. But it may be people just pressing it accidentally because it is default "F", which is right next to the strafe right key.

hehe - I actually have tried the format option, not just for that problem, I seem to get weird disconnect problems. Some days everything works fine, other days I can spend an hour trying to get connected and stay connected. Oh well... I am just going to mess around with it and see what I can do - its good to know that people accidently press it, I dindt think about that.