Second Match Info

Brillow_Head

Match will be held:

Sunday, July 11th 10:00 PM EST

Maps will be:

1st: ArcticStronghold

2nd: Torlan

3rd: Primevil

We have 8 peeps who will be more or less availible that have replied. Those that have not are Bullet and Lunk, and I have not included in the count, if you would like in...post and I'll recount.

I downloaded a random number generator to fill the roster.

Numbers that I put into the generator:

1. BubblegumBandit

2. HyperChipper

3. Penty

4. UberNoob

5. Brillow

6. Fatty

7. AfterTaste

8. Nubus

9. Lunk

10. Bullet

Okay....generating now..........waiting.....players for the match will be:

7. AfterTaste

1. BubblegumBandit

4. UberNoob

5. Brillow

3. Penty

6. Fatty

Substitutes will be

2. HyperChipper

8. Nubus

Any Question?

I would have, if available, fielded the roster that showed up last week but had no opponent. Then again, I just started feeling compassion for chippy...someone slap me.

um, don't forget me.

I'm a "working man" now so I probably won't have anything to do on the weekends

I'm far from good at the game and will permanantly ride the bench if that's ok with everyone...at least until I get a little better...but in an emergency I will try to make it.

I feel for Chipper too...I feel for all the guys on the bench who have ever been on the bench since the beginning of organized sports....except Gladiators...I wouldn't mind being on the bench on that.

Forfeit or no the roster is going to be somewhat random. I resigned to using the random number generator which takes away any favoratism when choosing players...it is completely objective...

Don't worry, we'll all get time eventually.

As for practices...Lets shoot for Friday at 9:30 PM EST, and Saturday same time. We need to work on an organized start for ArcticStronhold and a few bot rounds of Primevil.

I may or may not be there on Saturday, depends on how the military weekend thing goes. Once again, ALL GC members are encouraged to participate...that way everyone has a chance to practice, and the newer guys will have a change to play with us and learn from the best.

honestly, I'd prefer if spots were "earned" in some way...and we had a starting team with reserves...and if we have enough reserves we could start a second team.

screw fairness...I'm all for being on the number 1 team...even the lowest bench sitter gets a ring in the super bowl...I WANT MY RING!!!

I was thinking after we take the TWL and move onto another league we would still have enough new people and what not to let them continue or rep at the TWL. Kinda of like using the TWL as our training grounds for league play. Also I dont think anyone here would care if the players wanted to dable in the 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 deathmatch competions.

Them guys on top do look impressive on there TWl record but also we are still yet to play a team that actually impressed us. The time will come when we will see how good they really are.

Personally I like the idea of random team picks. I'd rather have a team where everyone plays, and perhapes we lose now and again, then a team where some people never get a chance to play.