My new car

Dennis

Dah Dah Dah Double DAAAAMMMMNNNN!!! Nice looking ride. Very clean! Watch out for curbs and small inclines in the road though. I used to bottom out my 89 celica all the time just not paying attention to slight ridges and bumps. I love the color (hehe wonder why... :D;) ) Is it a GT? 6 speed? Give me specs! I am dying to know about it! My sister just bought a Hyundai Sonata and it is pretty nice. Enjoy that beauty!

Nice car...the bumper and ground effects custom?

I aggree with General...I wouldn't want to scrape the paint on the bumpers.

My car is a pile of poop at the moment. The E-brake cable is rubbing on the drivshaft...and is still doing it after 2 repairs...my mufler is going bad and it sounds like a sick lawnmower. Oh, I have a 94 Mustang 3.8 L, 5-speed.

Still, love Korean motor cars...nice snag.

(edited)

*Edit* If you have the money, this is some of the best wax you can buy. Meguiars and Mothers are good names. And I know there's one or two that I am forgetting... :unsure:

I thought the same exact thing until I went to wax my truck... I washed with my normal (meguairs cheapest soap) and sponge. I then noticed those darn little drying bead things were still there. The Mr Clean thing had put some filmy layer on my paint!! It took about 3 washes to get rid of it. The water runs off and dries so fast after using that thing a few times that it is impossible to keep the surface wet. If you try to hand dry it, you end up with bad bad water spots. Not at first, but after a while you do. I had just changed the filter... so that wasn't it. AND I didnt notice the spots until after I had put an experimental coat of wax on the hood... I finally got rid of the waxed over water spots after about 3-4 washes. So, moral of the story here- Use at your own risk.

I will admit that thing seemed so easy and convenient. But the "special" soap (smells like green apple dish washing soap.... no comment there) costs like $5 for a little thing of it when my meguairs wash costs like $1.30 for a huge thing of it. And then you have to buy like $5 filters every 4-5 times you wash, depending on how much junk is in your water supply... :bang:

Here's a picture of a friends 01 GT with the Zaino on it for an actual, non-professional example

309.jpg

Believe it or not, this is my truck using Eagle 1 wax-as-u-dry. If you are going for quick and easy, I would suggest this stuff. Wash surface, rinse, spray a little of this stuff on as you dry it. Easy as that and works really well. 378994_1_full.jpg

Here is one using Meguiars Cleaning wax. (sorry, night shot. but you can still see major reflections off paint! :wub: ) 378994_5_full.jpg

Edited by General J

Nice Bugs! They freakin have undercarriage spray! I hate cleaning my wheel wells and they always come out dusty gray even after being scrubbed! I may have to try some of Griots Products if I get some spare money! Thanks for the link! :)

Yea, it's not cheap stuff. But I have a buddy who swears by it. I am in the market for a claybar treatment and zaino may just be it. Also want to get the truck fully detailed and touched up once I get the money. Maybe for next summer. Hopefully by then I will have some kind of prospective networking job or something better than what I am doing now ;)