AWESOME WIN!

Fatty

No kidding...my my my

I've got my sights set on Rung #10 The Green Panthers...with a 5/4 record. But I'm going to wait until after Fragfest to challange another team. Want to give you LANers some time off before you saturate your system with deathmatch.

we have 3 weeks before we get kicked for innactivity...might as well use the time.

It went so fast I felt like I was out of sync in torlan. After we got the middle node up, they started attacking it right away, but we got their primary node down first (must have been like 2 or 3 mantas on that, nice!) and it was all downhill from there. That must have taken us a under a minute to secure our node, node 3, and attack (and possibly destroy) their node. wow. I am so psyched for the next match!

GC Founder

We really took it too them aggressively. Torlan was disgustingly fast. On Arctic, they made one good run through the center to undercut us, but we took down 4 before they could hit 1 on us. It was exciting to see both the nodes going at once.

I had a great time. I only think I attacked the base once...I just hung around our attacking node to defend most of the time.

I think we blended very well.

One humorous moment on Torlan...as we're attacking their base, I'm like: "Ok, let's just keep this node alive." It was After and I on the node...then, as LIMB starts coming in another wave, After jumps on the node and teleports out. LMAO. I'm like you SOB! So I jumped in the mech and starting trying to intimidate them away. Funny.

sorry about that Fatty - I really gotta try and get it so I can hear voice better. I don't even remeber what I was thinking at the time, the game went so fast. I do remeber running around looking for a manta or a raptor at one point, going through a bunch of node. I saw their tank take a u turn to head back to their '1' node and I wanted to take it out.

Did any one get demos of the matches? I think it would be cool if they were posted somewhere.

I'll experimtent with autodemo when i get a chance, I want to see what it does to my frame rate and if I could work that and play a match without too much lagg.

I did some checking on the server stats page...Artic took 6.4 minutes and Torlan took 3.6. Total time 10 minute victory. Woot.