Less peeps in Mobo

I've noticed in the past few nights (as I sit here unable to play with a splint on) that both servers are sitting with a handfull. If UT reacts like all of our other servers, members help to create traffic because they're just fun to be around. If MOBO starts to slide, <with tuns> let's get back on it!

Why isn't cutelittlerabbit one of us yet? Are our jedi powers in need of some "refocusing"?

Well, from an unbiased opinion....

I find myself going to your server only when there are at least 10 ppl playing. I don't enjoy the bots too much, so I try to avoid having to play with them. I really don't like how the bots usually end up on one side, and the humans on the other.

The other issue, you use stock maps (to the best of my knowledge). Perhaps if you would toss a few custom maps in the rotation, more people would join the server. The other great thing about that, you can advertise that the maps can be downloaded from your forums. That will bring more players here.... and maybe strengthen your community.

Just my 0.02.

The % of people looking for custom maps is low. 3rd parties don't increase traffic, we've proved that on several platforms including UT2k4 running ONS.

Actually, right now, both are running ONS and have 12 and 15 peeps. Not a bad start on a Saturday.

oh my ...rolf...lol...that has got to be the best thing I have heard in YEARS....wow I've got to remember that one.

I reinstalled LoD...but I've yet to log any time one it...I'm trying really really hard not to.

I'll organize more fun when FF04 is over and I'm back from Nashville.