Football

Magruter

Dre Bly was pretty big at the end of that game...he stopped 3 of the 4 last passes himself...

I love Warner...but he needs to stay on the bench for awhile cause Bulger is a stud...

did you know his first game this year was his first ever NFL pass and he's one of the best QB's in the NFL right now...insane...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Warner= Fluke

Tom Brady= Fluke

Tommy Maddox= Most likely a fluke

Bulger= ? I think he's the only one of the bunch with genuine talent that might actually go somewhere... but who knows.

GO NINES!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Warner= Fluke

Tom Brady=  Fluke

Tommy Maddox= Most likely a fluke

Bulger= ? I think he's the only one of the bunch with genuine talent that might actually go somewhere... but who knows.

GO NINES!

Hey, I hate the Rams just as much as the next niner fan, but no way will you ever hear me say warner = fluke!

I do not think winning a super bowl is a fluke... ever.

But maybe that's just me.

Warner isn't a fluke...

he may not be listed amongst the great quaterbacks but for a time (and possibly still) he was A great quaterback...

a fluke is Tony Banks having the 2nd or 3rd best rookie touchdown record of all time...one of the only quaterbacks in history who threw more touchdowns than Tony Banks in his rookie season was Dan Marino...I believe Jon Elway might have been the other...but don't know...

THAT is a fluke...

Warner still has amazing skills...but he's injured and he's dealing with bad play calling...

now can anyone disagree with me that Tory Holt is one of the best recievers in the NFL?

that man is amazing...

I've seen him catch a 50 yard pass one handed behind his back from the top of the ball...

if you can't picture that...

imagine a football on a table behind you...you reach back (without turning around) and grab the ball on top as if you were going to throw it...

Holt did that while running and the ball was thrown hard because it was a bullet...and he just snatched it like it was sitting on the table not moving...

wow...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'm telling you man.. if you look at the recievers these guys have.. man, I could have quarterbacked a Super Bowl team if I had Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Az Zahir Hakim and Marshall Faulk. I mean, seriously.

actually they don't have Hakim anymore...he was butterfingers anyway...

:)

but yeah the rams have an AMAZINGLY talented team...they just don't seem to click always....

they have one of (if not the best) running backs

2 of the best wide recievers

awesome quaterbacks

great tight ends

amazing lines

and great defensive backs.....

so they're missing nothing.......but teamwork...

A fluke= every eagles quartback between McNabb and cunningham that had about 3 good satrts then sucked. I am from Philly and I am so happy the eagles stoped sucking and are good again. Too bad McNabb just got hurt. They woulda won the super bowl. Don't even get me started on how bad Koy Detmer the backup for McNabb is.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

this year- tampa wins super bowl

next year- bengals win super bowl

year after that- bengals dont win a game

w00t

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

lol yeah tampa cant seem to win in cold weather....isnt the super bowl in new orleans...if it is then w00t tampa will win

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

kurt warner has the best quaterback rating ever! in front of joe montana, steve young, and jeff garcia (3 san fran qbs)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
Warner= Fluke

A person that would say that knows nothing about football

mmmhmmm :rolleyes:

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

rams with trent gren and other past qb's in the last 15years-no super bowl

rams with kurt warner- win one super bowl, get to another

hmmmmmm yeah i guess he sounds like a fluke to me :rolleyes:<_<

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah what do you think the chances are of a mediocre quarterback with big time running back and big time wideouts getting to the superbowl? Now compare that with other things that have pretty long odds that have happened at least once, such as:

Winning the lottery

Getting struck by lightning

Getting drafted/playing a sport professionally (you have a better chance of doing the above two than this one...)

and (for those of you who lean towards The Hammeh's side of that old post) Just about any form of life on Earth evolving into what it is instead of something else.

Flukes happen every day.. that Super Bowl Sunday, a fluke happened. I rest my case.

I can't believe you are saying Kurt Warner is a fluke and any QB could have won the rams a superbowl. Would John Kitna of the bengels benn able to do it?NO

Would Hasselback of seattle have been able to win a superbowl?NO

The QB is the most important part of the team. If he is not good your not going to go anywhere.

And also you said Tom Brady was a fluke. He doesnt have good receivers or an amazing HB. Your kind of contradicting yourself by saying that warner and brady are flukes when neither of them are.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

hammah time just got shut down!! o0o

quaterbacks lead the team....name a superbowl winning team where the quaterback didnt mattttttter?