first time on mobo

Sweet! The more players playin' on this server, the better. That translates into playing with less bots that have perfect turret aim.

-Kor

--On a seperate issue...anyone else noticed that a bot in a tank turret is SUPER deadly? I was trying to kill a tank with a manta earlier today, and a bot happened to be in the turret. It drained my manta's health in like 5 seconds!!! NO human player has EVER done that to me with a tank turret.

Yeah, the bots never miss. I'll be swerving in a Raptor, firing on a tank, and they hit me, one shot. Same with the Hellbender back turret, base turrets... I'll be on a hill far away...I don't even see a tank with the fog, but I see a rocket streak in and kill me. Bots pwn me. :P

heh. They'd wipe us out, except they grab the Mantas and Raptors and fly around killin instead of going to a node. I suppose it makes me play better though, and it helps a little* when people bail and it's 9 vs 3 (with 4 bots).

yeah fat i fixed it just had to play with resolutions in windows and in game... and adjust my monitor. actually took a while lol, but all is good now. see you guys in game and you can give a UT nOOb some pointers.