Heavy handed?

Guest Necronomus

Guest Necronomus
Guest Necronomus
Guest Necronomus
Guests

Just came off the server. I was saying how one team was easily winning and I wished they'd just finish us off (they had like 6 or 7 people with scores over 20 and we had 3). Anyway, no swearing involved and I was being polite, just voicing my opinion. I believe my exact phrase was "I wished you'd just finish it sooner" "how much fun do you get from an easy win". Following that I was kicked from the server. The two admins on were HCwarrior and penty.

Heavy handed no? Are we no longer allowed to talk on the mobocracy?

If it said "You were forcibly removed from the server" then you probably were idle for 35 seconds.

Heck, HWarrior just joined and doesn't even have his reserve set up yet.

Continue talking, by all means. :peace:

If there's an admin that was around and booted Necro, please share your rationale.

Hmmm, strange. I dont think you were kicked intentially Necro, we dont work that way, I would lean more towards what Fatty said. We always give warnings before a kick. Anyways what about that joining out team bud, I have seen you in action and you shure would be a nice addition to the /-=GC=-/....... B)

Hm, if you were typing the messages then 32 seconds goes fast...really fast. If you were conversing on voice then 32 seconds goes fast...really fast,

On a more serious note, we GC crew have been working hard to balance the playing field when a few of us are on. Stil, dominations still happen alot of the time...keep with it tho...and we'll keep working with the rest of the regulars to keep things fun.

I remember this match. The round was a bit lopsided at the beginning and then it was really lopsided after a bunch of people dropped from Blue. I don't think there was any talk of kicking and I don't think there was an admin around.

did another GC log on and bump him off because he was on bottom of list or something ? prolly the idle thing.. that yellow doesnt appear if your death map thing is up.. and if your typing or talking it does go by fast. ive been kicked before ............. the problem lies in fact kick timer cant be more than 30 seconds lol