Great Server

...finally found the forums. I wanted to thank all of you responsible for maintaining the UT2004 onslaught server. If it wasn't up I'de probably play counterstrike. o0o

Thanks for the support and the time to post your comments. We enjoy having good friendly regulars like yourself visting us. We try to make a enviroment that is fun for all to play and have a good time.

Guest mizer
Guest mizer
Guest mizer
Guests

cs isn't so bad, but you can't beat hellbender sniping on dria though :)

Yo Mk5, welcome to the forums and thanks for letting me PWNE you...its been fun.

Seriously tho, thanks for the feeback, we've been getting some quality peeps in the server lattely and I'm glad to see thing are not slowing down yet.

Thanks again and I'll see you server-side.

MK5....

That man is a STRAIGHT UP KILLA!! He is DEADLY! I dread being on the opposite team as him because I KNOW I'm gonna lose some fights to him. Of course, I think the same about a lot of the rest of you.

I have noticed that the skill of the peeps on Mobo has been steadily increasing. It seems that the days of slaughtering your opponent and easily being the top score are slowly passing us by. I've noticed that scores are tending to even out, and that it is getting rarer to have just a few "Stars" in a game.

For a while, I just thought I was beginning to play worse. However, I think that it is really due to everybody else on the server playing better!! Less n00bs and more skill!! As a result, I've had some VERY competitive games over the past few days.

Of course, MK5 is one of those more skilled players that I am speaking of.

Fortunately, it seems that the list of talent on this server just keeps growing.

-Kor

Speaking of Hellbender sniping, I just rewired my mouse so the clicker doesn't let go by itself and I can use the charge up shot again. Watch out for parked 'benders!

sometimes we like owning on noobs though. when that feeling happens i just go on the opposite team as penty

ROFFLE :D

...finally found the forums.

How long have you been looking? o0o

Hey, anyways, welcome!!!! May this be your first of many posts.

Also, in this situation, and any other situations involving 100% positive feedback, I'll claim sole responsibility for any and all success. Any other feedback, including constructive criticism, not-so-friendly feedback, suggestions, etc, go to Brillow.

sometimes we like owning on noobs though. when that feeling happens i just go on the opposite team as penty

Hmmm let me go look at the games......

Same team

P:0 C:1

Same team

P:10 C:4

Same team

Hmmm and that's it for this week... You need to play more Cute. :)

Guest mizer
Guest mizer
Guest mizer
Guests

n00b, not to toot my own horn, but i'd like to think because of me they already watch out for parked hellbenders :)

Mk5

Kor,

Thanks for the compliment but I seem to be on the recieving end of the butt-whooping more often than not whenever I face you.

That spider-mine on the manta trick is extremely naughty of you. :bang:

:unsure: Don't understand....?

Since Monday morning we've played togeather 5 times. Three times on the same team. One where you killed me once and I didn't kill you at all. And finally one where I killed you 10 times and you killed me 4.

Penty and uglybloatedhare: Don't tell me you guys started keeping track of personal kills...that is what F3 is for...geeezzzz :P

Fatty: As you have been absent and I have been putting in all the face time on Mobo and by the power vested (sp) in me, I hearby nulify Fatty's previous "constructive critisism" statement...shower me with praises and complain to Fatty. :peace:

kidding...only kidding...I'll take what I can get.

glad to hear that our business model of world domin- er, of offering great servers, is being well received. Mk5, welcome to the forums, and if you ever decide you do need some CS time, we've got a great CS server as well, so hop on anytime.