Mmmm leo

Guest the mack

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i would like to ask why leo screwed around with my controls, [Law]Tia Tia, and toka (maybe more) controls....he made it so i couldnt jump...he also made me do radom commands in the middle of when i was fighting..

he also kept spamming die or somehting like that in the server talk file....it was from 330-400 eastern....and on cage.....i dont appreciat not being able to jump

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

i already made a string apologizing...it wasn't me nor was it on purpose...i admit doing the say commands, but the jumping or whatever wasn't me and i just wanted to say sorry

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

I mean like i said, if you don't wish to believe me, i accept that...but i am willing to take full responsibility for this, if it was me or somebody else, it is still my fault...because i let somebody play cs under my name as well as with my admin powers, and i wish to apologize again

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Gunman (is awesome...and drugged up from surgery)

That explains so much right now :rolleyes:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

who ever did that...did and admin_execlient command on you. Change your autoexec.cfg and config.cfg to "ready-only" And no one will be able to run these commands on you.

SparkyTech,Nov 22 2002, 11:55 AM]I believe it will still change your current games settings, it just won't overwrite you config... so when you exit Half Life, and run it again it will go back to your original settings.

Am I correct in this assumption??

B)

You are. You can exec_client on read only config that is more or less cached during the game.