Cuffo

Nubus

I had real slow dl time on cuffo today, I went to join and started to dl the map ONS Nevermore-SE and it took at least 5 min to get 10% of it so I went to Mobo and played. I noticed there where only 3 people in the server at teh time also. It was about 11 pm central.

Hmm, I was there at the time, too. I should probably not install these maps on my own machine when I upload them to Cuffo, so I can see any download problems.

Wait, on second thought...I think that was one I had just uploaded. If you check the map additions thread, I bet it's one of those that haven't been transferred yet. (I don't have access to our web server directory, else I'd just make a script to download them, install them on cuffo, compress them, and upload them to the webserver and do it all in one shot. As it is now, we have three separate people who need to do certain tasks, in succession, to get a map ready for quick download). Give it a day or two, or download 'em straight from Penty's Fabulous Map Download Page.

-hC

-hC

Toon Country still is not redirecting. I wonder if it is the "_" in the name. HC & BB can we try renaming both the map and the compressed file to have a dash instead of an underscore?

I was on cuffo tonight and we had a pretty much full crowd but as soon as we voted and switched to ONS Cataldipark everyone left and the dl was slow like on 10% every 5 min the time was midnight central time.

I don't think we have the final of that map on our webserver. I saw only the beta there. I also uploaded everything from Penty's directory.

Chip now has access to move files to the webserver as part of his UT admin duties (which he's doing AWESOME with ty CHip!) so this process should be quicker.

At any rate, I'm thinking cataldi needs compressed and uploaded, and that's the answer.