Could I please be unbanned?

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Maybe all of the community servers could remove me?

Please and thank you if you can.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37927

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Do you want to be unbanned or removed? :unsure:

HA HA HA. *swings for fatty's mellon*

I actually wanted to be unbanned so I can try out normal cs and see how i hold up against you tough guys. Moss still play?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
No, sadly Moss retired :( :( :disgust:

Hopefully CSS brings a lot of old timers back! :wisheshard:

That's too bad. He is the one I wanted to test myself against. Oh well, CSS it is.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
lol ZD....haha there is nothing to test man...you just acknowledge that MOSS>almost everyone in this community and thats about it

Does it really matter if u get severely pwned instead of just pwned?

You under estimate my power young jedi. :D

lol ZD....haha there is nothing to test man...you just acknowledge that MOSS>almost everyone in this community and thats about it

Does it really matter if u get severely pwned instead of just pwned?

almost, im pretty sure hes better than anyone in this community

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Does it really matter if u get severely pwned instead of  just pwned?

almost, im pretty sure hes better than anyone in this community

I've held my own quite well against Moss when I was on dial up. Was looking to see how I could do with Cable. Alas, we will never know. *Crunch*

I actually wanted to be unbanned so I can try out normal cs and see how i hold up against you tough guys. Moss still play?

Hmm, anyone see a clue here to the true identity of one of the Political forum regulars who has seemed all but non-existent since another regulars return?

Hmmm, coincidence? I think not.

Hmm, anyone see a clue here to the true identity of one of the Political forum regulars who has seemed all but non-existent since another regulars return?

Talking about me? I am always here, just reading.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

What are you talking about? :unsure:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I am confused. Am I missing something here?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

That is interesting, considering all of my usable IP's were blocked. I had to ask no less than 12 times to be unbanned and then my IP's to be unblocked before I could visit the site.

Still not convinced...whatever. Just seems odd that both of "you" responded at the same time when Mellon hadn't been seen for awhile.

It doesn't matter to me, that was just the assumption I was drawing and I feel I got two more things to back it up today.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Still not convinced...whatever. Just seems odd that both of "you" responded at the same time when Mellon hadn't been seen for awhile.

It doesn't matter to me, that was just the assumption I was drawing and I feel I got two more things to back it up today.

Going back and looking for messages by Mellon via the search, he hasn't posted much for months. Long before I came back it looks like he rarely ever posted. So I really do not know your assumption.

Anyone care to view the IP logs and confirm this? I really do not wish this conspiracy crap hanging over my head.