Gaming Headphones - USB?

Fatty

I ordered 2 and tested one of the dsp-500. They were nice, and prolly great for someone who cant turn their speakers up real loud.But i can. And my speakers rock.So i sold the extra set to Stepback.=) hes got kids. I got Klipsch promedia 4.1 speakers. 400watts of pure power. I also give my recomendation to buy Klipsch speakers.They rock.

http://www.klipsch.com

also i got em for @$62 a piece for the plantronics dsp-500 at Yesmicro,brand new and got em in 2 days,shipped same day and got it one day early.surprised.....yes hehe

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod...327046dce83422c

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

hey fatty.. i need a new set and i was gonna order those. but couldnt find them on pc stop... can you help me ? thnx

I've been using the DSP-500s since they came out. They are absolutely fantastic. You can hear everything and with incredible clarity. I'd suggest that you NOT use any of the "filters" or "equalizer" settings for either the microphone or the headphones though. While they may make things sound a little better, they tend to mask the high end sounds with all the bass they put out.

i bought the plantronics audio.90 about a month ago. They rock, sounds like bass tubes on the side of your head. Anyway, You said you got a loose connection somewhere in your old set? Well, i have notice sometimes when I plug mine it, at first only the right side works, so i have to turn the plug. I think its more the plug than the wires, but who knows? I hope they arent messing up.

If anyone is interested in them and want them cheap

go to www.thenerds.net you can get them for 17.77, but it cost me 28 all together with shipping.

Guest donothing
Guest donothing
Guest donothing
Guests

i just bought the plantronic .audio 90 today at circuit city for $20. You save a lot because you dont have to pay for shipping.

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

Shut up Joe! j/k

I got a pair of $20 headphones from Radioshack. They work great.

Guest donothing
Guest donothing
Guest donothing
Guests

pat (vinttech) lets face it. your headphones suck and i should know because ive used them before. oh yeah and give me some ram!!