Question about stats terminology

Nevermind! I found the answer. Just in case any of you were wondering, Avg. TTL means:

Average Time To Live, i.e. for how long, on average, you're able to stay alive.

Looks like it is measured in seconds.

-Kor

True. Anytime I want to get a measure of how good a particular person is, I always look at their SPH, and their efficiency. Of course, now that I know what TTL means, I think I may look at that as well. I also take a look at who their competition was in recent matches, and how well they fared.

Also, I like to look at their Win/Loss ratio. A lot of the better players rarely lose on pubs. Which, fortunately, is starting to NOT be the case on mobo--the player base is getting MUCH better. :)

If you want to see somebody with some VERY GOOD stats, check out Moonshine from the clan KONA:

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playersta...p?player=162109

I've played against this guy on the T5k server when he used to be a member of that clan. He cannot be killed 1v1, with a manta, a scorpion, or a hellbender, I swear! He dominates every node he builds. He seems practically untouchable. Of course, he may not have the highest SPH per hour, but he is almost always on the winning team...and it's not because he is switching.\

Add him to your friends list if you want to give him a shot, and then spectate him after he kicks your butt. ;)

-Kor

Speaking of the local stats, can we add a filter to not display anyone with under 5 hours on our server? There are a ton of people with really good SPH and FPG simple because they haven't played that much