UT2k4 SkinPack1.2

Heres a list of player skins I have downloaded already for the skin pack:

Klasnic_Assassin

Klasnic_Dieselx

Matt_s_Bot_Expansion

Magdalena

Province of Demons

If there is a skin you would like added pm me with the skins name/location (url). I will test the skin to make sure it has high-quality textures and also to make sure there are no problems displaying it ingame and if everything works correctly I will add it to the SkinPack.

I'll check it out when I get home. An important thing that I'm looking for is quality and originality. I'm also considering removing Tengu-maru because although the skin is original the skin's quality at highest setting looks very poor.

I'll keep that in mind, as my settings are all on highest. However, a lot of players probably don't use the highest settings, and I think I'm going to throttle back a bit due to some video lag in intense battles, such as around a core in the last minutes of a map.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I am so tempted to start using this skin.

pic2_id425.jpg

:lol:

MARS ATTACKS!!!!!!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Hah, the Martian voice and everything is dead on. Even the green blood is cool. I like it!!

Hmmm. Personally I don't want to see Magdalena or those zombie like things. I have my gore level down too, and just like to play Onslaught for good graphics, game play, and fellowship (minus the gore and horror). So I'd ask that maybe we not be forced to dl those images and to watch them while we play. At least the gory ones (the other ones are funny and I have no problem with those). Sorry guys, just my 2 cents and suggestion.