I really am mad about my ban

Guest cyberkruz

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

This is cyberkruz. I have played on all of the DOH servers back in the day as well as all of the Mmmm servers. Private in MCC. I have never once looked at a hack let alone installed it, and for some reason some unnamed admin felt that I was doing too good to play. I have been practicing profucesly day in and day out to get good for upcoming CAL as well as CPL. I play at least 8 or more hours a day. Your server as well as DOH's is the ones I like to go to and play for fun without having the hassle of people yelling spots for everyone and strict 5 on 5 matches. Anyways, I was playing in your server, when I got kicked. I joined back up to see why, and I got banned. CSLS MuffinMan is my witness. So can you please unban me for I love to play on your servers.

Wonid: 2352296

P.S. I will be recording demos from now on to prevent any further troubles.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

:ph34r: hes a hacker dont unban him :ph34r:

just kidding...unban him (cmon even i can own him)

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

cpl is for real $$$$$$$$ i would play 8 hours a day to win 100,000$

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

playin the lotto takes no skill...just buy a ticket and maybe u can win...plus im not old enough to play the lotto (im only 7)

Wow, accusing an admin of cowardice.............that'll get you unbanned quick :P

I suspect this is not the full story; or an admin accidentally did this. Either way, it's prolly a limited duration ban. Just try to reconnect.

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

IM BANNED AGAIN.... AND I WAS SUCKING THAT TIME!

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

I was in de_rats and someone came in and said .... congrats on being unbanned or something like that.... it was in the white admin text, and then I got kick banned. It said "You have been permanently banned from this server by a server op"

Please guys, cmon... You can ask Sontek, Jkruz, Insanity, Muter, Nykotic.... which I all know personally ... they go to my school. Please, I dont hack.

Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guests

I know cyberkruz, I live with him.

I know he is not hacking. I was also playing in the cage on the day it happend.

I like playing in your server and think it is one of the best pubs out there. But if people are just going to keep banning people that do realy well i dont see what the point in playing there anymore.

If you want i will send you demos of cyberkruz not hacking and just killing me and everyone else in lan games with all headshots.

The bottom Line is he does not hack. Period.

i think most of the working folks here would be doing something for 8 hours a day and making many multiples of $20,000. Not only that, they are guaranteed the money (well, maybe not in this economy). 8 hours a day for the "slight" chance you may win that small amount of money sounds like a bad investment.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

If you add up all the lans, money from sponsors, CPL winnings (twice a year), travel to other countries to play in their CPL, Plus the fact that you're really doing something that you love.

Yeah, I'd kill to do that for a living. Best of luck to ya at cpl and in cal, cyberkruz. Maybe our cal teams will play each other. :blink:

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

Premier... it is not about making a living at all... Most people who are in the working class not only don't make much money, but hate their job. I am a teenager who doesn't care about the working class right now. I am in it for the counter-strike, and it is not a slight chance.. when you play that much, you will go to cpl. I love counter-strike and will play for as long as it takes to be the best. Go for what you like to do not what you are stuck with. I am a teen, and will enjoy cs for as long as I can.

Thanks Hurricane,

I hope that I get unbanned from mmmmm sooon

I agree with ya cane. I guess it all depends on where your motivation lies. It's kinda like professional sports. There are millions of basketball players out there in the world but how many actually make it to the pros? And of those, how many actually get sponsors from companies?

I say, if you have the skill and are confident that you can make a living off of it, then of course you should go for it! Follow your dreams. I'd love to play a game for living. But I love my job right now and most days, it doesn't even seem like work...but that's just me.

I'm sure some people have the skill to pull it off. But confidence should also be mixed with reality. And if the confidence and the reality of it makes sense and seems remotely possible, then I think its a great idea.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I do know cyberkruz, in fact I was the one that said congrats on being unbanned, and I was glad he was unbanned. Now granted next to him I suxor, but he is damn good and deserves to play in cage. We need good people like him to whip us into shape :P . And I am sure that you all don't mind having good people in here, unless you think your the best and then get pwned, but until you are the best you can always play against better people, so I definitely think he should be unbanned. As for 8 hours a day..Your nuts matt.

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

And Premier,

Why do you have to cut on the cpl anyways saying that I will prolly never get there and things like that. I don't go on about your job. And the point was that I got banned for no reason and was asking an unban. I wasn't asking critisizm.

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

Sorry about my previous post Premier... I got a little offended and didn't read the one you sent after hurricane... I apologize and hope you get far in what you do

I wish I had an unban though

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests
i think most of the working folks here would be doing something for 8 hours a day and making many multiples of $20,000.  Not only that, they are guaranteed the money  (well, maybe not in this economy).  8 hours a day for the "slight" chance you may win that small amount of money sounds like a bad investment.

what job do u say a seven year old should get that makes 20,000.....plz refer me to this woderful magic job of mystery! i need the dolllaz

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

I have been enjoying this forum chat sooo much, but I have a question

Im I going to be unbanned or not?

I really want to play in gossomer, but if noone is going to unban me, then plz tell me.