Yeah Baby

Nubus

Got word today, that I got a new job as a Maintenance Director. Get to set my own hours, no more late nights, no more Holidays, I am paid hourly not salary and get to help out with mentoring children which is something I have always wanted to do. All this is going to look awsome on my resume for any future jobs I might be interested in. The company I will be working for is world wide and since I will be a member of 1 I will be a member of all of them. This is also going to open the door for my availabilty to matchs, scrimages and practices on the UT side of things. O yea, almost forgot, there is all kinds of hot chicks that work there to. It's about time things come my way, I been waiting for this oppertunity for a long time and had to work lesser and more undesirable postions to get here but I always believed in good things happen to good people.

Got word today, that I got a new job as a Maintenance Director. Get to set my own hours, no more late nights, no more Holidays, I am paid hourly not salary and get to help out with mentoring children which is something I have always wanted to do. All this is going to look awsome on my resume for any future jobs I might be interested in. The company I will be working for is world wide and since I will be a member of 1 I will be a member of all of them. This is also going to open the door for my availabilty to matchs, scrimages and practices on the UT side of things. O yea, almost forgot, there is all kinds of hot chicks that work there to. It's about time things come my way, I been waiting for this oppertunity for a long time and had to work lesser and more undesirable postions to get here but I always believed in good things happen to good people.

Congrats man! Tell me it is a pay raise too?

This is also going to open the door for my availabilty to matchs, scrimages and practices on the UT side of things.

I was about to say something along the lines of this means you can finally show up for a practice then I read this ^^ :)