Interesting Site

chuckleslove

What if I just open it and hit ctl-n about 20 times...seems to be workin...

Yes, I'd like some more info on it....I'd leave em going all day if I knew it were for real.

For all I know it's installing spyware... :rolleyes:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Nope, not installing spyware. Just wasting bandwidth.

I will tell you though that installing Creative drivers installed what Adaware is calling a browser Hijacker. Thanks Creative and AOL.

Nope, not installing spyware.  Just wasting bandwidth.

I will tell you though that installing Creative drivers installed what Adaware is calling a browser Hijacker.  Thanks Creative and AOL.

Yeah I don't detect any spyware on it, the only thing the website is doing is reloading the images from the advertising webpages to waste their bandwidth, if you click on the Closed link on the left it will show you different ad servers that have exceeded their bandwidth or disappeared. So far tonight since I discovered the site I have wasted 2.5GB of bandwidth :P technically I don't think this is necessarily legal but then either is putting advertising crap on my pc.

It totally killed my browser (Maxthon...IE replacement). Even after I "closed" the page, my download speed was over 300kB/s. It also gives your IP address to these spammers (your IP will show up in the web server log file as a request for the image) which isn't necessarily that bad of a thing but I don't like giving out info that easily.