CS:S Rushed?

Guest PDO

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I am just gonna have to wait till Nov and buy it. Then ill have to play it on my dad's comp cause my voodoo5 i really dont think will handle it well. heck i get 20fps in normal CS.

You need a new system bro.

(edited)
i spend 50 dollars on a game, i dont want to have to have it tied to my steam id. i'd rather have the cd, the cdkey, and all that jazz.

I dont think you guys realize what steam is all about.

Once you get a cd key how are you going to use it?

You are gonna get on steam and sign up for an account.

Your steam id becomes a cd key.

You can't get around this fact. :rolleyes:

Edited by Birdman

Hmm just messed around for a bit w/ the game. I dont like it, maybe its cause i'm stubborn and like some of the older play styles, but pretty much the game seemed pretty random w/ shots not hitting etc. Dunno if they changed the net code or what, it just doesnt seem to be as good as it was before. And before it was pretty bad :[

Am I the only one that wants a good Source version of Oilrig? I remember the old days when we used to play that all the time on Mmmm.

Yep, your the only one :laughcry:

Only fun part of oilrig was when i changed my name to "LakeMonster" and swam around with a knife, demanding people fight me! B)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yeah, maps like Havanah were a stupid idea as a source conversion. Maybe that's just me but Nuke, Train and a few others should have been done instead.

I am looking forward to some night time dark maps. Flashlights are awesome in source and when they get enabled AND when some maps are made that require them.... things will be VERY interesting then.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
i want to see a vertigo cs:s conversion. i think that stage could really use the physics well.

LMAO. I can see people killing themselves off of the ledges on purpose.