Scrim W/ Smiley?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about this with my team in our forum. I just need to know if they want to scrim again next Sunday at the same time vs GC. But this time we could play: Arcticstronghold, Crossfire & Frosbite.

Also, we will surely take another night of the week to scrim. We just need to see our avaible times. Cuz as for now, we meet togheter Sunday & Tuesday night. And I think Sunday will only be for scrims now. And if we open another night it will also be for scrim. As for now it looks like Wednesday, but I can't say approve anything for the moment.

But yes, I would like to scrim with you guys again, I just need to see the answer of my team (which should be yes also).

Edited by [S]Anaconda

Say...you guys up for another scrim or two this week???

Sure! Like Ananconda said we need to get some feedback on good times. I think Sat's could be good too.

I just wanted to add that you can feel free to post on our forums if you need some subs or fillers and also you can add ** to your buddy list and grab us off the pubs if you need as well. :peace:

p.s. Not all 's are Smiley. It's something we are discussing. Whether we want to come up with another tag or see if they want to fight for it!

Our Roster:

Anaconda

Aberration

Thelo

Fearless

Replicant

SMT

Otis

SpiralOut

EdgeCrusher

Jaym0sh7

Stronzo

Inactive Members

ClockworkXIV

SpitFire

I think the guys with S's that start their name should take off the S and be like:

piralOut

:)

Who used to do this with Mmmm?

SliMmmms?

[Mmmm]agruter ever do this?

Erm, then again, none of our old-school CS guys will even look in this forum, and you guys wouldn't know. Nevermind me.

• 1 month later...

Hey, this is SMT from clan Smiley. I just wanted to say gg and thanks for the scrim.

Also, thanks for the fun Sunday. I'm not sure exactly what that was, but it sure was fun playing at about twice the normal speed.

GC seems like a pretty friendly group, I'm glad we've started things up with you.