Why is no-one talking about the Hockey Lockout?

Xterminator

not much to say about it...

im a huge wings fan

it feels really weird to not see them on tv now...

it will set in more so when the election is over

hockey is the only sport i like to watch on tv

looks like i will have more CS time this season...hehe

Cause it sucks... it just sucks.. Well I did get to see an OSHL(original stars hockey league) game on the weekened.. It was pretty cool, Marty Turco and Dave Andreychuk were there.

Now I loved the rules though, made for a fast pace game. 4 vs 4, penalties givin were takin with a chase penalty shot, Have to change on the fly, no red line, and a few other little things.. Now the NHL should move to something like this. It would be more enjoyable, imho.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
Cause it sucks... it just sucks..  Well I did get to see an OSHL(original stars hockey league) game on the weekened.. It was pretty cool, Marty Turco and Dave Andreychuk were there.

Now I loved the rules though, made for a fast pace game. 4 vs 4, penalties givin were takin with a chase penalty shot, Have to change on the fly, no red line, and a few other little things.. Now the NHL should move to something like this. It would be more enjoyable, imho.

You're calling THAT hockey?

:lol:

Good to see people still have a clue what they're talking about, that aws the most pathetic attempt at a hockey game I've ever seen.

Are there some problems with clutching and grabbing in the NHL? Yup. Is it still the best product on ice? Yup. If you honestly thought the OSHL was better than the NHL product you're one of two things.. 1) not a hockey fan 2) a horrible hockey fan.

Take your pick.