guys mobo2 is getting hacked all the time now....... you cant remain a pure server anymore.. you need to throw up the anti cheating etc... getting tired of joining the game and everyone on my team unable to fire weapons or perfect aim turret boys.. i mean ok people hack.. but these guys are just not hiding it :P

btw i have no clue whos doing the command lag hacks ... all i know is wolverine and i and a few others sitting there one min fireing then unable to fire for 5 mins.. but we dodge all their shots 100% fine and can enter/leave vehicles etc...

Guest Squish
Guest Squish
Guest Squish
Guests

I've had two weird occurrences over the past few days on MOBO where I am haphazzardly switched to the other team. Can that have something to do with this too? Anyone else get this?

I read somewhere that there is a cheat where you somehow induce lag on your client and it makes you nearly impossible to hit. Theres more detail to it obviously but I'm not going to go into that on a public forum. I hope AntiTCC fixes the problems we've been having.

thanks , hacking makes game no fun...

its like:

wohoo im having a good day 32 kills 4 deaths.. o wait where did my weapons go.. im standing in middle of the map and i cant shoot.. ya this is cool!!!!

lol

and brillow.. you cant spot that hack as a player... but as far as instant fire in turrets by people.. thats doable.. though i dont remember name. it was last time i was on cuffo with ruffryder i belive.. bout 2 weeks ago or so... (shrug) just glad we got some anti cheat.. even though it costs us some speed .. just cant get away from hackers...

and yes auto switch is team correction

I read somewhere that there is a cheat where you somehow induce lag on your client and it makes you nearly impossible to hit.  Theres more detail to it obviously but I'm not going to go into that on a public forum.  I hope AntiTCC fixes the problems we've been having.

I might have seen something like this before. It was like everything else was smooth and only that one player seemed to lag. It kind of looked the way it looks when someone uses a translocator.

I might have seen something like this before. It was like everything else was smooth and only that one player seemed to lag. It kind of looked the way it looks when someone uses a translocator.

I think I saw someone using something like this on mobo2 yesterday. It looked like the server was lagging but it was only affecting that one person. At the time it didn't stand out because the server had been lagging periodically throughout that map (Dria) but upon thinking of it again I do remember noting how it seemed odd that one guy was teleporting around due to lag but everyone else was fine...

True, but people on dial-up don't usually whip out a minigun and start mowing me down like grass while they are lagging out of their box. Too bad for him he teleported into a flak ball-o-love.