• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Virginia Tech goes to the SF bowl... sad. oh well, atleast were going to a bowl game. :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

if only we could get more women to understand sports... too many reject it before they give it a chance... -_-

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

If only we could get women to understand a lot of things... or maybe we're the ones who don't really understand. <_<

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

cane don't think like that! you know we are right, things just get screwed up when women stray from the kitchen! :lol::P:D

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

*goes behind fatty..*[says "any1 else wanna xome behind,,,he can hide us all?}

listen buddy, i cook really well AND i play football and ice hockey (ON A MALES TEAM).. doesn't mean i follow sports though.. i have other things to be doing like fetching my buds a beer or cooking some cheeseburgers.. yumm.. (yes uber..u'll get one) so women don't just have to be ur kitchen wenches..

and i think hurricane was right.. u men are the ones who just don't understand.. women are complicated just cause we think about other things then sex and sports and food doesn't mean that we should be kitched wenches! DAMMIT! if u don't call me that i will be ur kitchen wench.. i see it this way.. if i guy doesn't insult me about it then i will get him a beer, i will make him food, i will give him sex, i will get him a big screen TV for him to watch the game on.. as long he treat me good! DAMMMMMIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :angry::angry::angry:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Oh, good, I survived... I guess Fatty withstood the blast. :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

moral of the story... don't argue with women, you can't win... period, end of story - no ifs, ands or buts about it...

well, maybe this will put things into perspective. for Iowa and OU and the others going to the BCS bowls (the big ones like orange, rose, sugar) the winning team for each bowl gets about $1,000,000 cash. Plus the national recognition for the team and the university, very good for business! Of course Texas A&M foundation raises about $360MM+ per year for the football program. As you can see, college ball isnt only big fun its also big business! :)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
BCS bowls (the big ones like orange, rose, sugar)

Fiesta? :rolleyes:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
hurricane was right

And in the in...^... 'nuff said. :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Notice how that's past tense.. as in 'Yeah, that happened, once. Don't get used to it.' ;):D:lol:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Hurricane, she won't disagree with you when you SLAM men... jeeze, what are you, new? :P

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

cane is a nub...

(btw, thought you knew i was joking heartless but wuteva floats ur boatz0r)