CS maps for MCC?!?!

urk?!?

well, this isn't the place to do that you noob!!

anyways, the only problem with cs maps is that they tend to take a lot longer...other than that, both teams have to play both sides, so there isn't any favor either way....

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

but whoever plays as ct's first gets the disadvantage... if they win only 5 as ct's cuz its harder... then the other team only needs to win 5.. uhhhh does that make sense lol if it dont then.... ignore this hehe

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
urK?!?

Just putting in mah voice to remove them from next season. CS maps unbalance the match from a money perspective... plus they just suuuuuuuuuuck :D

btw MCC didn't put them in there, really. Each team was able to choose the official counter-strike map that they wanted as their home map.

But I do understand where you are coming from. They really aren't the best match maps b/c of the money issue. -IMO

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

you do, but it's not the same thing by far.

(Sorry fatty, I posted here before you were so nice as to give me access to the MCC forums without having to beg... maybe you shoulda made me beg ;/)

/agree with Cane. The money amounts are a huge difference. It's entirely possible for the entire CT team on a CS map to have awp's by round 2. That's just unfair. A bomb planting and successful bombing, by comparison, is pennies.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i havent watched any of the cs maps, but...how many times did hosties actually get rescued? Or in the end, does it turn into DM style? Just wondering.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

in our match last night against DW on office we rescued the hostages about 45% of the time if I'm thinking right.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

.... cool dude. Its so easy cause DW is the noob clan right... ok you try to stop DOH from rushing... think twice before you bash a clan in the face

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Hurricane, think about who you were playing. Then switch it with Mmmm or MwR, now how much % of the time u think u will get hostges now?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than it is to open it and remove all doubt. If you paid attention to strategy, you would realize your logical fallacy. I am disgusted by your post...

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests
TaPe,Dec 10 2002, 10:33 PM]
Hurricane, think about who you were playing. Then switch it with Mmmm or MwR, now how much % of the time u think u will get hostges now?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than it is to open it and remove all doubt. If you paid attention to strategy, you would realize your logical fallacy. I am disgusted by your post...

tape i am disgusted that you didn't give Abe Lincoln credit to that quote! :angry::angry:

Not cool at all

You should have known you were going to get hammered for that moronic comment.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

back the the REAL issue. tape plaigaraized (sp?) and that is illegal! i am locking his donkey up and making sure he never gets into a college for that one

I'm eating Brie Cheese on Ritz crackers at work... MMmmmmm Cheezy... ....they had pie too, but it tasted like the bottom of fatty's shoe after running through the sewers on cs_siege... which brings me back to the topic

hostie maps are rough on the CT side, but I agree with "his largeness" :P that in the end its all the same... both sides have to battle uphilll for 15 rounds. But I don't think next season there will be as many cs maps taken as a home field...

back to the brie.... :ph34r: