FragFestOhio INTRO Sought

Fatty

You got lots of pics from the photo albums....you know why we're here and what we do....the question is, who's got the skills to create a quality, but lean, intro for the fragfest site?

Anyone?

If we get multiple parties interested, we'll set a dealine and run a vote on em.

I'll be sure to "thank" whoever ends up creating the flash for our intro in some way.

PS. If you want to create this, you'll have to be willing to listen and use feedback from a few of us that responsible for the content of the site, fragfest, etc...

Guest tehGIRLFR13NDofNCC
Guest tehGIRLFR13NDofNCC
Guest tehGIRLFR13NDofNCC
Guests

Hmmm... very tempting, could give me something for my resume' ... I'll see what I can do for you guys :)

hey guys. thanks fatty for the invite to put my name in.

i would be most interested in doing this.

check out the vi site, lots of which is done in flash, more specifically the intro. i do/did all of the website stuff for us vi. also check out my website at www.viwebworks.com which is done entirely in flash. it has some examples of flash work i did when i was first learning.

lemme know and please keep me posted of updates either in the vi forum or at abe@viwebworks.com if you can. i'll try and keep checking here too though.

GC Founder

I'm thinking pretty intense fragging, although some spots of comraderie never hurt, because that's how we started.

I have too much video from 04 to upload anywhere, else I'd give you guys that to work with.

Dunno, and if anyone out there has some good examples of intros to sites that you just think are cool, link us up.

Guest Godo
Guest Godo
Guest Godo
Guests

Hello!

My friend, you may know him as fanboy or jO, linked me this thread.

I made a kind of flash e-card once for a LAN party I was planning, just thought you might want to check it out: Return of the LAN

It's kind of silly, but it was my first Flash movie. :)

As we get more details, I'll consider whether or not I have time to try and make something for you guys. :D

GC Founder

Welcome Godo!

I'm very happy to see interest from several parties. If you don't like competition, this kitchen might be a little warm for you guys now!

I'm sure there are way s we can put ALL work to use with the FF site somehow, but only 1 will be selected to be featured as our main INTRO.

Thanks all!