Halo 2

Silver-Bullet

I can't believe a topic hasnt been made on this yet.

I know im being a bad boy, but me and my friends played the illegal version of halo 2(the french one that leaked) and

golly gee! THIS GAME IS SO AMAZING!!! if there wasnt a swear filter you see 100's of curses about how amazing this game is. I wont ruin anything for you, but some things.

The sword is amazing. Even though i dont like it and wont use it, if you know how to use it its godly.

Duel wielding is so amazing, and two needlers are crazy

The pistol is less powerfuler, more faster, and no zoom

The boost on vehicals help run over people.

This game gets

5/5

• 1 month later...

halo2 would be a lot cooler if computers didnt exist...

i compare halo2s online play to quake world

playing with a control-r SUCKS! u cant aim near as fast or as accurate as u can with a mouse...

playing games online is SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW, waiting for it to setup, then start the match

and if anyone ever quits, the game stops for everyone playing, and it has to re-sync itself or something (not sure) but i am sure that its annoying, and it happens more often than i'd like...

communicating with friends on xbox live is also SLOW, cuz u have to arrow around to each key to type a msg...

its a decent game, but computer games pwn all over it

its probably most enjoyed by hardcore console gamers that are rookies when it comes to PCs... too bad they dont know what they're missing!!!

:lol: