Open Invite??

[DLM]->Fish

Good idea. Heck, I have table space for 128 people. I'd love to fill them all.

Everyone, please welcome our very own Fish as our new Public Relations person type. In fact, just today over yonder in the banned forums I started talking to a clueless person from Kent who might help us advertise at the community.

Give me 128+ people....that's a problem I'd love to deal with (just remind your community buddies to get signed up so they aren't 129 and I can't solve a problem!)

Fish, you want to seriously take this job and find places to get the word out?

LanOhio is pretty cool! They do something each month it seems. Looks like a lot of fun...and all those people, from Ohio! From everywhere around me! Those are probably the people nodding at me in Giant Eagle checkout like I'm Tylor Durden or something and I just wasn't aware of it!

I think it would be cool to get some of these guys out there...heck, maybe for their July 2005 party they could just go on the road, meet us at Holiday Inn, and we'll take the ENTIRE ballroom!

I love it! Fire him from his electrician job and he just steps up to the plate somewhere else....

Hey fish:

http://www.lanpartycoalition.com/

LAN PARTY COALITION - MISSION STATEMENT

The mission of the LAN Party Coalition is to support the proliferation of LAN and online based gaming in the Midwest.

This will be accomplished by supporting, not interfering, with the unique flare and nature of individual LAN parties in the Midwest. This focus will allow for the strong growth of LAN based gaming in varied and unique ways.

"We want to attend unique LAN parties that continue to evolve over time. We do not want to attend carbon copies. Each time we go to a party we want to have fun in ways we have never thought of before… Coalition Members"

GamersCoalition meets Lan Party Coalition? :o

Get us on there, Fishy! http://www.lanpartycoalition.com/calendar.asp

Guest ICEMAN20326
Guest ICEMAN20326
Guest ICEMAN20326
Guests

Hi all. I think I will be going to fragfest 05 with Primus. BTW he is my dad---LOL :) Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MissMyst
Guest MissMyst
Guest MissMyst
Guests

I think I might be able to go, never been before. Even though I live in St. Louis, my dad lives up in Hudson and works/temporarily lives at the Holiday Inn where FF will be (he's a chef). Supposed to go up there sometime this summer, so there's a good chance I can make it, once I'm sure, I'll sign up in an instant!