teh bots golly gee!

Guest SofaKing

WOW, we're really pulling out the old threads here huh. I don't think I saw this one from the beginning, interesting stuff though. If i recall the whole sofaking thing was Unclean's idea wasn't it? BTW Bush, don't get Wentz started on the whole sofaking thing, you don't want to hear his side if it---its not pleasent :biglaugha::biglaugha:

As far as---

He didn't really show me anything new and I was like -so what
I was still pretty nooby at that time and still thought the same thing. If I recall it was pretty much the same stuff that I had already been taught by Chipper, Wentz, Flitter and the others.

Sorry if I missed practice Tuesday, but I did a 14 hour day at work and when I got home I took a bath and passed out for the night. :twitch: Talk to you guys soon. :peace:

• 3 weeks later...
WOW, we're really pulling out the old threads here huh. I don't think I saw this one from the beginning, interesting stuff though. If i recall the whole sofaking thing was Unclean's idea wasn't it? BTW Bush, don't get Wentz started on the whole sofaking thing, you don't want to hear his side if it---its not pleasent :biglaugha::biglaugha:

My ears were ringing! :)

Hey guys, how have ya been?

And for those of you that are curious, the basic idea was this guy named Sofaking was insanely good, showed lots of people how to play better, but then began to get the "larger than life" rep and faded away from ONS.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLY CRAP IT'S LUCIFER!!!!!

Were you been.

Ya Sofa King's head has gotten bigger than this thread. he he.

Poet. didnt even know it.

Haha... forgot you called me that. Do you still have the glowy blue ufo computer? :D

And I miss playing with you guys -- after looking through some of the other threads in the UT forum, I decided to reinstall UT2k4, and I'll be on tonight.

...be gentle.

DarkArchon -- were you GC][Dark? If so, nice job out there. Bushie was owning the world as usual, and even shadow spanked me around a few times! Good times, though.

And bushwack -- I played Guild Wars for awhile, then WoW for a bit (but that was too buggy for my tastes), then some non-networked games like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Lord of the Rings (Battle for Middle Earth II), and Fable. RPG's are fun for awhile (both rocket-propelled grenades and role playing games), but nothing really compares to the speedy UT carnage. :)

So how has the server activity been lately?

Yeah, I'm GC][dark (usually dark/|rchon, but sometimes when i switch from aliasing as almost anything i get lazy and just type dark). Thanks by the way.

I only play on sck and nepenthe anymore. Both great servers imho! Even better when they get a little bit dirty - GET IT!?

Hi Unclean

From the response and games listed that you play, you must be as lethal as Dark (whatever he is calling himself now), bush, wentz, flitter, and the other extreme players on GC. I am a rather small GC fish so I will probably have to be even sneakier.

Hope to see you but not have you see me (until too late hope) ;)