Lookin to suck a little more preformace

Toka

Mainly, i want a new case. This isn't for preformance.....basicly looks. But I'm guessing I can boost my preformance by purchaseing a quality case aswell. I'm looking to spend $150 on a case and whatever else i can squeak outa that. Right now my case is what Dell sent me.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The mobo's are for the most part ATX and should work in an ATX case.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
How will i know if my comp is comptable

can i get a few examples from newegg.com plz?

Just take a look at it and you can normally tell. Or even call Dell and ask them if the mobo in so and so system is ATX compatible. Take a picture and let me see it. I am sure it is though.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I've built one with just that exact case. You gotta play with the front of it a bit to put fans in the front. Other than that, it is an easy case to work on and looks very nice.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I'm all for airflow but that looks like overkill. lol

I like it though. I would prefer a decent window kit though.

(edited)

The wave master is a great case, all aluminum, keeps it nice and cool and it's super light. It has removable mobo tray which is really nice for an easy installation , or working on it when you want.

The only downside I see, is in the back of the case it only has one opening cut for fan. But that's no problem if you like to mod your case, but it really is a moot point cause as cool as the case stays there's no need for the extra fan in the rear. I have 2 fans in front, 1 on the side, 1 on the top and 1 on the rear. rund a P4 2.8 HT overclocked to 3.4 and it stays at 30C.

I really didn't care for the aftermarket case sides they sold for the case so I cut and installed my own window as you can see. In the links below

One

Two

Edited by SwOOp

• 4 weeks later...

Allrighty, i just got this case for christmas, now the time comes to put crap into it. I have no idea what im doing but im good at figuring things out. i.e. only took my 2 minutes to figure out a 3prong plug doesnt go into a 2 prong outlet without some other device.... But seriously, is there any real nice online guide for a noob like me that i can print out. I would need a nice nub friendly one. I got lights, 2 fans, and a digi temp readout on it.